there’s a “photo” going around of Emma Watson wearing a dress that is see-through at the top, showing her breasts, and because apparently literally nobody fact-checks or uses google, people are taking it for granted that it’s real and reblogging it.
i get that the way it’s being framed on tumblr…
- point it out
- tell them to stop
- physically try to stop them from picking
- try to guilt them into not picking at that moment (eg. “please dont do this you know it hurts yourself :(“
- provide a distraction, physical or verbally
- offer them something they enjoy to do
- if you acknowledge their picking remind them that it’s ok if they can’t stop and you can help them clean up afterwards
this is all i can think of rn but feel free to add on!
Hi guys, please check out this presentation about breast cancer awareness. It is a very serious issue that affects millions of women each year. So I really hope you take the time to learn about it and raise awareness, to prevent or detect it if you know anyone who might be a prone to it.